Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It wasn't real

I know..yes i do baby at least now that i have come this far
It was all just a hallucination in me..
When i thought u missed me, it wasn’t real..yes i know
i realized the disorder in me and this stupid dj reminds it all


But baby..
i cry not for the things that didn’t happen
I long for the days we shared..
Words i spoke, i don’t regret
Even now when i know it was all stupid
Baby no, its not the regret..its the destiny that haunts


You never loved me..oh how i wish you cared
its the faith i am blaming cuz never will i want to blame you
even the lord knows, it ain’t my fault either
with days passing, i only see the distance increasing between us


oh yeah..yeah..ummmm the distance
and i know you wouldn’t care the least
ummm ohhh u’mm


But baby..
i cry not for the things that didn’t happen
I long for the days we shared..
Words i spoke, i don’t regret
Even when now i know it was all stupid
Baby no, its not the regret..its the destiny that haunts
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment